Monday, February 1, 2010

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello All and welcome to my Blog.

I'll start with a little introduction about myself then give a brief idea what this blog will be about mainly.

I am SedoSan. If you did not notice this already, the -San is a Japanese suffix which means Mr. So, I am Mr. Sedo... I guess you already know I have some interest in the Japanese culture.
Sedo is my own trademark nickname and I did not copy it based on a character or any sort of that matter.
I am 22 years old studying Electrical Engineering.

I have lots and lots of interests and hobbies which I do think I have to cut down. But I just can't!
I love computer stuff & Video Games. Though, you can't say I am a hardcore gamer because I do not participate in them all. I'm pretty much into specific games that I just stay around. Currently I'm still playing Street Fighter IV, and I already finished Final Fantasy 13.

I used to do sports but I became lazy again. I love Basket Ball and Skating on the Ice. I might return to playing Basket Ball again soon.

As I mentioned above I am into Japanese culture. So, naturally I know a bit of the language. Ok I lied. I know more than a bit and I thought I might share some of what I know in this Blog.
You can't be into Japanese culture without being into it's Anime and Manga! Though, I'm more into Anime - I think its more thrilling anyways - I might discuss couple of stuff about it here as well.

Now that I talked a little bit about myself, I'll summarize what this Blog will be mainly about.
This Blog will mainly be about Street Fighter IV, then a little about the Japanese language. And finally I might talk about Anime, Sports or any random thing that comes to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment