Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Haters!

Since the dawn of humanity, haters have been always around. There are always a number of people who would dedicate their life just to ... I don't really know.
Just yesterday someone added me on psn. His psn was "SedoSanNoop". And sends me a message saying "let's sf4". My simple reply was. Log on from your real account then we might play. And I just deleted him..
Why? Why would someone bother to create an account with my nick and add some rubbish with it.. Do you hate me that much? What have I done to you?
People, stuff like this is so childish. And has no reason to be done whatsoever.

He did add me again but I just added him to block list. There is absolutly no reason to bother myself with such people. If you bother with everyone of these people, you won't live in peace. They will just come from every corner. Just ignore them.
Let them burn in their hate by simply ignoring them. And continue your life playing with your real friends happily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment