Tuesday, February 16, 2010

UAE SF4 Tournment

I have not written here for a while now, I've been busy with the new semester at college. Hopefully I'll have more time for my blog soon.

Couple of days ago a friend of mine told me about this upcoming SF4 tournament in the UAE. 32 participants of good players from the UAE, I managed to get in it.
From the rules I heard so far, there are going to be 8 groups, 4 in each, each group member going to play with the rest of the members and only 1 qualifies. In the end 8 remain and fight their way to the top.

The organizers want to try and record all the matches to upload them to youtube, so our UAE play can be recognized internationally. This is going to be a good opportunity for us I think.

Well, until then, I have to go practice more :p

No comments:

Post a Comment