Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tourney... fail.

So, the tournament finished... 8 groups, 4 players each. 2 from each group go on to 2nd round..
I reached to the 2nd rounds. Top 16.. Now the new list is generated randomly.. And I get the only zangief player in the whole group..

Viper has a major weakness against gief, she can NOT cross up with him coz he'll spam lariet. So my tactic was to spam seismos on him and keep going away. Me, being in the tournament.. I was kind of nervous, my seismos were not being executed perfectly and I find myself jumping towards gief just to get my face lariet'd.. I ended up losing eventually.. And it was game over for me..
It was pretty sad. As the people who've earned the 1st, 2nd and 3rd are on my same level.. I had a high chance. Another thing is that, I've been practicing viper for a pretty long time and I wanted to show the UAE that viper has good stuff.. But against gief viper is pretty limited.. I could read what's going with the viewers minds.. "Why is he playing Viper? He sucks at her.." Which kinda sucks but anyways.

Don't expect much from my video that would be uploaded to youtube.. It was disastrous. But check the other videos, they were diff. Better than mine..

Tournament... Fail.
LoL

See ya at next journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment