Friday, February 26, 2010

TOURNAMENT TODAY

Yes, today is Feb 26th.. I am getting goosebumps xD
I can't say I've really been practicing hard for this tourny. As I had many other stuff to do like projects in college.. But I did spend some more time in SFIV during the last couple of months.

As I heard you can only choose 1 character during the whole tournament which kinda sucks. But its ok. Since today is the tourney I dont see why should I keep the character I will choose a secret. I will be playing Viper. Yes, CRIMSON VIPER. though, she's not high in the Tier list, but she's one tricky character. with very hard techniques and moves, but if you master her, it would be will worth it.

As might know that my Main character used to be Balrog. And I did win last tournament with Balrog. But nah, I wanna try viper out. If i win, thats great. If i Don't. Then gratz to whomever won me :P

I will post again after the tourney.. *putting his game face on*

No comments:

Post a Comment