Sunday, June 27, 2010

Nice people around the globe

Hello followers!
Been sometime since I wrote something interesting. Between my study and my dentist appointments, there is rarely enough time to spend blogging :(

On my way to the dentist today I took a cab since my car was not available. Relatively cool drive. I've reached my destination but the problem was that the driver did not have a change. So he tells me its on the house. Well it is practically his fault for not having change. But I felt sorry for him. I really did not want to leave without paying him. But there was no other way. So I just walked away.

Guys, if you see a cab plate AD3335 please give him 5 dirhams extra. He deserves it. Of course you are not obligated but it would be nice. Maybe remind him of me. It will bring him joy. Well, time for some SSFIV :p.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. haha very unexpected post indeed!

    next time just invite him to play some SSF4 and he should know what joy is :D

    ReplyDelete