Saturday, April 10, 2010

Over 1900 hours of gameplay!

So, I have been playing STREET FIGHTER IV for quite a while, for over a year that is. And here is a Screenie of my record.



I just reached 1900 hours of game play "On my console" not to mention playing in friends' house, playing in cafe, or playing STREET FIGHTER IV on my laptop, So I am guessing over 2000 hours of game play.

I got all Titles and Icons which was fun. I didn't really do much in ranked matches because I enjoyed friendly matches way more, and also the "Lag Factor" if you go to my older entries.

The 7666 is the rounds I played totally online (Excluding offline), with 70% winning rate, I somehow blame the lag :P, but it does not matter now that Super is coming out and me upgrading to a better internet speed. I will be aiming for at least 80%+ in Super!

As for the winning streak I am not sure how that works, I don't remember how I got the 41, but hopefully again in Super I will make it higher.



These are the medals that I got, I had 536 "CHEAP" wins, hahaha. 489 Perfects~

Now I will start showing my Character Record from lowest played to most.


25) Rose: Only 10 rounds online, Rose is a good character, I did not give her her chance probably, but I enjoy playing other characters.



24) Dan: I think everyone has the same thing, Dan is a Joke character, we play him when we feel like kidding around.. OYAJIIIII~

23) Vega: This is a good character, but I didn't try him that much I guess.

22) Gen: Probably I didn't play Gen because he might die any moment in the match? though he is fun to play with if you know how to do his mk hands combo.

21) Fei long: "NOT MY TYPE"...

20) Blanka: I might as well hate characters that lack combos. For some reason, I don't like Blanka :(

19) Sakura: She's fun to play with, and has nice long combos, but has little options once cornered or pressured, not that good with serious matches.

18) Cammy: to say the truth, I HATE PLAYING AGAINST CAMMY, maybe thats why I dont pick her a lot, but lately I started playing her and she's quite fun to honestly.

17) Sagat: "CHEAP" enough said, lol, I dislike playing him. I might give him a shot in Super because he's gonna be better



16) Rufus: I probably picked him to try couple of combos online, I dont enjoy playing him though.

15) Gouken: Fun character.

14) E. Honda: I love this character, he got some nice moves and tricks.

13) Ken: Probably I chose Ken so I show those many scrubs online how to actually use him, none the less, I don't like Ken myself.

12) El Fuerte: A good character to ANNOY THE HELL out of your opponent, I played him mostly to do the RSF online.

11) Abel: Very good mix-up game, fun to play.

10) Seth: Really fun to play, best zoner in the game.

9) Zangief: Lately I started enjoying playing Gief, I DO NOT SPAM LARIETS! :P, I love his normals, and his grabs, I like these type of characters, T.Hawk gonna be one of my mains in Super!



8) Chun Li: was my second main after I bought the game, though I left her later.

7) M. Bison: I love this guy, his pokes are TOO GOOD, although he didnt have many ultra set-ups.

6) Dhalsim: Probably I fell in love with this guy after Iyo has won Japan's national SFIV tournament 2008, he got many tricks and long long pokes o.o

5) Akuma: Very interesting character, WAY TOO MANY WAKE UP SETUPS, amazing combos. all in one character, though not many ultra setups to speak of.

4) Guile: My 3rd main after Chun Li, I played him quite a while before finally switching off. he has really great normals.

3) Ryu: My first main when I bought the game. Come on, who didn't choose him when he bought the game? :P, Though I started hating him when I realized he had way too many options with easy setups and combos.

2) Balrog: I won Dubai World Championship with him last year. He is a fearsome straight forward IN YOUR FACE character. I stopped playing him now though, I got rusty with him!

1) C.Viper: 3000 online rounds with her! Almost as double as the rounds I played with Balrog, my ex-main. Yet I am having trouble playing against Balrogs online with viper. I love this character, Very hard to master, but the reward is really great. she's a very tricky character with all her feints and cross ups. With her new Ultra in Super and increased hit points by 50, and with Sagat/Zangief being nerfed, Viper will definitely be more noticeable now.

I did not show my Arcade Stick that I got in my Arcade Stick Entry, so, here are some pics :P



2 comments:

  1. my HRAP(And TE) > Your TE :P sorry but you know its the truth.. no need to get angry :( LOL

    But really, grats on getting 100%s, and I'm happy that you're now an arcade stick player.. much more fun !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah~, though I think I would be better with stick with characters I did not already been playing a long time with with d-pad.
    Its probably just the transition between characters I already played with pad to stick. I just have to change all muscle memory to fit with the stick!

    ReplyDelete