Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Identy theft... and new updates

Long time no see dear fellowers. Seems like every post starts with "long time no see :p"
I'm a lazy person, sorry about that :D

Well, many things happened during the last couple of months.
WGC 2010! World gaming championship. Which was in Emirates mall.. And which was won by me :p
The SF4 tournament that is. With the money I won, I bought couple of computer monitors for my eyefinity set up :)

In the competition many players participated.. The organization ... Was not really organized. People losing and are removed from the competition.. Get back because they give a lame excuse.. Or because they lost on their first match against last year's Champ (me).. So they get back because the organizers say.. "It was cruel for them to have their first match with me"... Really?
Anyways, I'll just beat them again.. But still this isn't reaaly the point.
In the end, 3 were left for the finals, so we played against each other so only two are selected for the finals. The three were me, the guy I won first round, and an awesome ken player.
Me and ken kicked the hell out of the 3rd guy "Rufus". Then my game with ken, I lost 1-2, viper-ken match up is fairly close 5-5. But it looked like he had good experience with viper. His safe jumps were perfect so were his kara grabs and combos. Once I understood him it was already too late. But I got the last round "2-1", so now that both of us have went to the finals, my plan for now was to keep my distance, and never quick stand, this seems to have confused the hell out of him. Beside it looked like he couldn't handle tech grabs that well. So I won him 3-0 and won the competition :)

Aside from that, my PS3 got the yellow light of death. And I did not bother fixing it yet. So today, a friend of mine phoned me and asked if I have a psn called "mewtwo" I asked him no, why? He told me this guy plays viper and claims that he is me, he told my friend that he is "SedoSan".. Was kind of interesting for me really. Made me feel famous :p, for this reason, I decided to fix my ps3 and meet my imposter in a friendly game.
As for now, I'm currently in a conference listening to some guy discussing couple of stuff about energy saving. And writing this while I'm sitting.. Might edit more once I get home, add some photos and links. In two hours is my turn to present in front of many oil companies CEOs and GMs and many Professors and doctors.. Not a big deal, really.. :p
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good scan for me, Must admit that you are one among the most effective blogger I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
    https://www.kingsmedicalcenter.ae/hollywood-smile

    ReplyDelete